SCHÖNE group provides a limited life-time warranty on its products. In the event that defective item(s) needs to be returned for service or exchange, please contact the retailer that you purchased the item from or the nearest SCHÖNE office.
Following is SCHÖNE 's Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions:
1. Except as set forth below, the product is warranted for life-time from the date of purchase from SCHÖNE Group (referred to herein as “SCHÖNE”). Subject to the conditions of this warranty, SCHÖNE or its Authorized Service Center will perform necessary service on the product without charge for parts or labor if, in the opinion of SCHÖNE or its Authorized Service Centre, the product is found to be faulty within the warranty period. SCHÖNE’s sole warranty and obligation will be to repair or replace (at it sole discretion) such products that require warranty during the applicable warranty period in accordance with these conditions. If the product is found to be in correct working order, then SCHÖNE and its Authorized Service Center reserve the right to charge you for its time and materials costs.
2. This warranty only applies to products sold by SCHÖNE or its Authorized Distributors or Dealers. Warranty cover only applies to service carried out by a SCHÖNE Authorized Service Center and only if valid proof of purchase is presented when warranty service is requested.
3. This warranty only applies if the product has been installed and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations (as noted in the operating manual) under normal use and reasonable care (in the opinion of SCHÖNE). The warranty covers normal usage for which the unit was originally supplied and does not cover damage, malfunction or failure resulting from accident, misuse, neglect, build-up of dirt or dust, abuse, maladjustment of customer controls, thunderstorm activity, infestation by insects or vermin, tampering or repair by unauthorized persons (including unauthorized alterations), unauthorized maintenance, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or any foreign object or matter having entered the product.
4. If warranty service is required you should submit a RMA Request to email@example.com.
5. The warranties hereby conferred do not extend to any damage or loss occurring during, or associated with, transit.
Please arrange for transportation to your assigned Authorized Service Center. Carefully pack the product, preferably in the original carton, and have it shipped to the Authorized Service Center. SCHÖNE or its Authorized Service Center will at its discretion repair or replace the product and ship back the repaired product or replacement in a timely fashion. Unless otherwise specified to the consumer by SCHÖNE, the warranty set forth in this warranty statement, is the sole warranty provided by SCHÖNE during the warranty period.
THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT AND THE PURCHASE DOCKET (OR SIMILAR PROOF OF PURCHASE) SHOULD BE RETAINED BY THE CUSTOMER AT ALL TIMES
If you require assistance regarding warranty conditions or any other inquiries, please contact us through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Contact Info
Copyright © 2016 SCHÖNE Co. LLC. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any materials from the site is strictly forbidden without permission. DESIGNED BY PABOLO